Thursday, January 1, 2009

In my line of business as a provider of small collectible vintage and mid century furnishings. Along with local antique shop located at the French Broad Antique Mall. It was apparent to my FaceBook account those I would only attract would be direct family members. Please don’t misunderstand my family is very important and I love them dearly. However, the need to grow my business is the reasons for social blogging or networking. The comments conducive to family or friends would not draw business. Whereas on Twitter learning professional business app. is what I’m looking for. Writing personal notes to build Professional Relationships . Blogging is new for me and building firm foundation seems better than rebuilding one. That is when I discovered Twitter an moved over to using it to draw customers. See more comments "The Misunderstood Uses of Twitter and Facebook: Are You a Friend, Follower or a Fool?". Come follow me 1littlebirdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment